Home Buyer Toolkit
Alberta New Home Warranty
The coverage you need.
The partner you trust.
Calbridge Homes is proud to be a member of an association that honours builder performance, professionalism and accountability. For homeowners, the Program provides the comfort that comes with knowing your new home purchase is protected by Canada’s most experienced, most reputable new home warranty provider. For more than 40 years, the Program has been relentlessly focused on improving homebuilder performance, professionalism, responsibility and accountability – the cornerstones of every successful relationship between homebuilders and their customers.
78 Design Studio
Beautiful Design. Easily Discovered.
The 78 Design Studio allows you to make all your design selections at one convenient location. And a streamlined design process brings everything together for your new home with style and ease. Best of all, the 78 Design Studio service is included to you at no extra cost. Explore, create and be inspired. With thousands of design options and materials, discover the countertop, cabinets, flooring, fixtures and custom finishes you’ve always dreamed of. We’re here to help you tap into the unique personalization of your new home. Learn more here.
Looking for a realtor to help with the sale of your existing home?
Visit any of our sales centres and our representatives will be happy to recommend one of our preferred partners.
Are you a realtor?
- Visit our Sales Centre to register the Purchaser on their Initial Visit. Registrations received after Purchaser has previously visited a Calbridge Sales Centre will not be honoured.
- Attend all meetings between Purchaser and Builder, including price presentations, agreement writing, walkthroughs and possession/occupancy as invited by your Calbridge Homes Sales Representative.
- The Purchaser has entered into a firm Purchase Agreement with Calbridge Homes within 90-days of this registration.
Explore all of our sales centres here.
Upsides of Condo Living
- Condo fees ensure that your investment is protected, from exterior maintenance to overall upkeep of the community
- You won't be burdened by the cost of unexpected repairs as your monthly contributions are sent to a reserve fund for community use
- Hail? No problem. Structural insurance is included in your condo fees so you don't have to worry about paying out of pocket for exterior repairs
- Snow? Don't fret about shoveling the walk way in -30° and spend more time enjoying a great book or a movie in the comfort of your living room
- Take comfort in knowing that your landscaping with be taken care of, year round, so that you can spend your free time doing the things you love
- All exterior maintenance, including window washing and road clearing in the winter is included, allowing you a hassle-free lifestyle
VIRTUO Moving Concierge
Let us take the hassle out of moving!
Calbridge Homes is proud to partner with Virtuo, making it easier for our homeowners to move and settle into their new Calbridge home. Your personalized Virtuo app and moving concierge will look after utilities & media setup/transfer, mail forwarding assistance & mailbox setup, waste & recycle bin arrangements, and eco-friendly moving boxes & packing supplies. Speak to a sales representative in any of our communities to learn more!
Quick Possession Program
Homes ready when you are.
At Calbridge Homes we take a collective approach to planning our quick possession homes, which involves several different departments in the company such as our sales teams, which serve as the voice of the buyer. We make design choices for these homes based on what we know our future homeowners are looking for. In addition to that, all of the selections and finishings in each home have been chosen by a team of professional interior designers from our very own Seventy Eight Design Studio. We recognize the convenience and efficiency that a quick possession home offers and always work to ensure we have a diverse inventory to suit any lifestyle.
Explore our collection of quick possession homes in Calgary, Airdrie, and Cochrane here.
Green Building Initiative
An intro to EnerGuide
Every Calbridge home is issued an EnerGuide report. An EnerGuide report provides proof of quantifiable third-party testing to show the level of our homes' efficiency compared to the Alberta Building Code reference house. This third-party Energy Advisor does all testing and evaluation on-site, including an airtightness test. At Calbridge Homes we are committed to ensuring our homes meet or exceed the reference house.
What are the green building advantages for you?
Energy modeling shows 10-25% energy savings with practices like better insulation, 96% high-efficiency furnace and triple glaze windows to reduce heat loss, condensation and noise.
As code and technology continue to evolve, it is advantageous to buy a home that currently exceeds building standards.
Enercare Buyer Guide
Welcome to your worry-free home
On behalf of Enercare, we would like to take this opportunity to welcome you as a new customer! We appreciate the opportunity to manage your water and mechanical needs, so you can focus on the things that are truly important to you.
As an Enercare customer you'll enjoy:
A truly smarter home
Worry-free water & heat
Full equipment maintenance*
Reliability and support
To learn more, click here.